Dry ice blasting system WL 3000 Iron
Constructed for eternity
The dry ice blasting system WL 3000 Iron is the newest member of the White Lion product family. The massive premium steel chassis is the result of thoroughful German handcrafting. Thereby the model WL 3000 Iron is a reliable partner for dry ice cleaning, even under stringent conditions.
White Lion equips the WL 3000 Iron with highly durable 7-pole-connectors. Additionally bumper bars protect the device from connector damages. Stability and durability come in first place.
The model WL 3000 Iron is equipped with a modern electronic control system Made In Germany. Blasting pressure and pellet throughput can be precisely regulated and adapted to every use case. This qualifies the WL 3000 Iron for industry cleaning on a highly professional level.
The model WL 3000 Iron is your dry ice cleaning device for truly every assignment.
- Massive chassis made of stainless steel
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume variable from 20 – 140 kg/h
- Digital display showing the dry ice pellet transport volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Personal delivery by the White Lion Team including commissioning
- Name: White Lion WL 3000 Iron dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 140 kg/h (continuously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 30 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm × 580 mm × 900 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Class 4: dry (pressure dew point approx 5 °C)
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in the delivery:
- Gun made of impact proof plastic (with integrated protection arc and locking device, combinable with every nozzle of White Lion)
- Universal Power Round Nozzle
- Blasting hose 10 m (with quick coupling system, anti-twisting-protection and resistant, replaceable PU hose film.
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m power cable with two-pin earthed plug – CEE 7/4
Similar to the purchase of a car you can choose the individual features that fit your needs best. We can install the following options into your device:
- Hose package mount
- Hard rubber wheels or wheels with tires
- Nonstick coating
- Illuminated dry ice hopper
- Softstart function
- Your Idea. Contact us!