Dry ice blasting system WL 1000 MiniMax
The Minimax Effect ½ inch
The dry ice blasting machine for beginners with high expectations
Our dry ice blasting machine WL 1000 Minimax is a simple solution, especially for the robust continuous use in industry. The Minimax is mainly used for cleaning metal moulds.
The ideal conditions for using the WL 1000 Minimax dry ice blasting unit are met wherever there are constant compressed air conditions (usually a factory compressed air supply of 6 bar with 6 standard cubic per min.).
For use in foundries, a refractory, heat-resistant dry ice blasting hose can be supplied as an option. For stationary use, the systems can be ordered on feet, and unnecessary operating elements can also be dispensed with.
A factory-set presetting ensures a constant line on the mould surface.
If we have aroused your interest with this dry ice blasting unit, we would be pleased to advise you personally. Please just send us an inquiry or call us, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Comfortable nozzle change without tools
- internal compressed air regulation 1-10 bar
- Infinitely variable dry ice pellet delivery volume adjustment from 5 – 55 kg/h.
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Compactest and smallest dry ice blasting machine from White Lion
- Acid-resistant wheels with roller bearings
- Conductive wheels against static charge
- Filling container with glass lid
Typical industries in which WL 1000 MiniMax is used:
- Tire plants
- Aluminium and iron foundries
- Automotive shaping
- Designation: WL 1000 MiniMax
- Blasting system: Single hose system
- Blasting material: dry ice pellets – 3 mm diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 5 – 55 kg/h (infinitely variable)
- Dry ice capacity in filling container: approx. 10 kg (insulated and electrovibrating)
- Blast hose ½” available in lengths of 2.5 m and 5 m
- Compressed air hose 1” available in length 10 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 530 mm x 550 mm x 650 mm
- Weight: 70 kg
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 6 m3/min / (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 10 bar
- Perm. operating pressure: up to 10 bar
- Optimum air quality according to ISO standard 8573-1: Class 3: Oil- and dust-free
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz (other voltage on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.