Dry ice blasting system WL 5000 AirMax 1 Inch
The powerful way to blast dry ice
The White Lion dry ice blast machine WL 5000 AirMax 1-inch is a true steam hammer, designed and engineered for the world’s toughest industrial jobs.
Our dry ice blasting unit is consistently manufactured in 1 inch cross-section, allowing for high volume flows of compressed air. The recoil during blasting is directly noticeable, the operator of the plant notices this immediately. In combination with a delivery rate of up to 250kg/h dry ice pellets (the delivery rate can be increased in special constructions), this dry ice blasting machine unfolds its convincing power on the surface to be cleaned.
The typical tasks of this system are, for example, applications in the shear oil industry as well as in refineries, such as paint stripping from a tank farm. But also in shipbuilding there are innumerable application possibilities
The WL 5000 AirMax 1-inch dry ice blasting machine has been specially developed for powerful, robust and demanding continuous operation.
The stainless steel dry ice filling container has a capacity of 50 kg dry ice pellets two vibrators provide a reliable pellet supply.
Like all White Lion dry ice blasting systems, the WL 5000 AirMax 1-inch has a glass lid and conductive wheels.
Contact us for advice on this special dry ice blasting system and we look forward to hearing from you.
- Comfortable nozzle change without tools
- Internal compressed air regulation from 1 – 16 bar
- Infinitely variable dry ice pellet delivery volume adjustment from 20 – 250 kg/h
- Digital display for the pellet delivery volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Acid-resistant wheels with roller bearings
- conductive wheels against static charge
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Filling container with glass lid
- Designation: White Lion Type WL 5000 AirMax
- Blasting system: Single hose system
- Blasting material: dry ice pellets – 3 mm diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 250 kg/h, steplessly adjustable (the flow rate can be increased in special constructions)
- Dry ice capacity in filling container: 50 kg (insulated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose 1” available in different lengths: 7.5 m or 10 m
- Compressed air hose 1.5” available in length 10 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm x 580 mm x 1100 mm
- weight: 110 kg
- Manufacture: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Perm. operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality according to ISO standard 8573-1: Class 3: Oil- and dust-free
- Power supply: 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz (other voltage on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in delivery:
- ““Gun”“”:/en/dry-ice-blasting-devices/accessories/blasting-guns/ with universal power nozzle
- Hose package 10 m
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m mains cable with Schuko plug – CEE 7/4
- Heat-resistant blasting hose
- Dry ice splinters
- Protective cover
- Flat nozzle S – XL”:/en/dry-ice-blasting-devices/accessories/flat-nozzles/
- Round nozzle XL”
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.