Dry ice blasting system WL 5000 AirMax
The special choice for demanding dry ice cleaning…
Small or big wishes – the best ones are those fulfilled
Our dry ice blasting machine WL 5000 AirMax ¾ inch is a versatile, variable dry ice blasting machine for cleaning surfaces of the most diverse impurities.
This dry ice blasting unit has been developed for robust and demanding continuous operation.
The high filling volume of 50kg dry ice pellets makes the operation of this system comfortable, the filling interval is therefore significantly longer with this dry ice blasting unit.
The dry ice container is made of stainless steel and, like all White Lion dry ice blasting rods, has a glass lid for easy level control. The conveying volume of 140kg/h dry ice makes these systems a sovereign partner of the industry.
If this range of lines is not sufficient for you, we offer you this system alternatively also in the 1 inch variant, with even more power for powerful moments in life.
The frame of the dry ice blasting unit is made of aluminium so that transport is as easy as possible. All other relevant components are made of stainless steel to ensure a long service life.
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume continuously variable from 20 – 140 kg/h
- Digital display showing the dry ice pellet transport volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Acid-proof wheels with antifriction bearing
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Name: White Lion WL 5000 AirMax dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 140 kg/h (continuously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 50 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm x 580 mm x 1100 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in the delivery:
- Gun with universal high speed nozzle
- Blasting hose 10 m
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m power cable with two-pin earthed plug – CEE 7/4
- Heat-proof blasting hose
- Protective cover
- Dry ice splitter
- Flat nozzle S – XL
- Round nozzle XL
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.