Dry ice blasting system WL 1000 MiniMax
The dry ice blasting machine for discerning beginners
Our dry ice blasting unit WL 1000 Minimax has specifically been developed for robust continuous use in the form creating industry and is used primarily in mold cleaning.
Any environment with a consistent supply of compressed air – the standard is an on-site pressure of 6 bar with 6 standard cubic per minute – provides the ideal conditions for use of the WL 1000 “minimax” dry ice blasting unit. For use in foundries, an optional fireproof, heat-resistant dry ice blasting hose is also available.
If we have drawn your interest with this dry ice blasting device, we are happy to advise you personally. Please send us an inquiry or call us.
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume continuously variable from 5 – 55 kg.
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Smallest and most compact dry ice blasting device of White Lion
- Acid resistant wheels with roller bearing
Typical industry applications:
- Tyre factories
- Aluminium and iron foundries
- Automotive design
- Name: WL 1000 MiniMax
- Blasting system: Single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 5 – 55 kg/h – continuously variable
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 10 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose 1/2” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 5 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 530 mm x 550 mm x 650 mm
- Weight: 70 kg
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 6 m3/min / (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 10 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up tp 10 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.