Dry ice blasting system WL 3000 Iron
Of robust construction and indestructible is this multi-purpose dry ice blasting machine with a large application portfolio designed for eternity
Compact, functional and very robust – that is and was our requirements for the development of this special dry ice blasting system.
The White Lion 3000 IRON is equipped with a filling container with glass lid, large tires and a robust stainless steel casing with electropolished surface, the side walls are also made of stainless steel. These highlights make this dry ice blasting system unique, economical and powerful at the same time.
The dry ice blasting system WL 3000 IRON is a universally applicable mobile dry ice blasting machine for the technical cleaning of surfaces with a wide variety of impurities. Our successful WL 3000 series consists of three different variants, the WL 3000 Profi, WL 3000 Black Edition and the stainless steel version WL 3000 IRON. All plant types meet special requirements.
The very high volume of dry ice pellets from 20kg / h up to 140 kg / h enables a fast processing speed even with intensive contamination with highest economic efficiency. The removal rate of the impurity is high, which is appreciated especially by our customers in the service industry.
Find out more about the countless applications in our menu item applications.
This dry ice blaster, like all White Lion machine types, is available in a variety of configurations and can be equipped with a wide range of accessories.
Give us a call and let us advise you competently, so we can create your personal offer customised to your requirements.
- Massive chassis made of stainless steel
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume variable from 20 – 140 kg/h
- Digital display showing the dry ice pellet transport volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Personal delivery by the White Lion Team including commissioning
- Name: White Lion WL 3000 Iron dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 140 kg/h (continuously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 30 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm × 580 mm × 900 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Class 4: dry (pressure dew point approx 5 °C)
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in the delivery:
- Gun made of impact proof plastic (with integrated protection arc and locking device, combinable with every nozzle of White Lion)
- Universal Power Round Nozzle
- Blasting hose 10 m (with quick coupling system, anti-twisting-protection and resistant, replaceable PU hose film.
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m power cable with two-pin earthed plug – CEE 7/4
Similar to the purchase of a car you can choose the individual features that fit your needs best. We can install the following options into your device:
- Hose package mount
- Hard rubber wheels or wheels with tires
- Nonstick coating
- Illuminated dry ice hopper
- Softstart function
- Your Idea. Contact us!
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.