Dry ice blasting system WL 5000 AirMax
The best choice for challenging dry ice cleaning jobs
Our WL 5000 AirMax dry ice blasting system is a versatile dry ice blasting machine for cleaning surfaces with a wide range of levels of soiling. This dry ice blasting unit was specifically developed for robust and demanding continuous operation. The dry ice container has a volume of 50 kg dry ice capacity. An electronic vibrator ensures a reliable supply of pellets. This dry ice blasting machine is available in different configurations:
WL 5000 AirMax Basic / Z / Premium
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume continuously variable from 20 – 140 kg/h
- Digital display showing the dry ice pellet transport volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Acid-proof wheels with antifriction bearing
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Name: White Lion WL 5000 AirMax dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 140 kg/h (continuously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 50 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm x 580 mm x 1100 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in the delivery:
- Gun with universal high speed nozzle
- Blasting hose 10 m
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m power cable with two-pin earthed plug – CEE 7/4
WL 5000 AirMax Basic
The extremely high delivery volume of dry ice pellets, ranging from 20 kg/h to 140 kg/h, allows for a fast and economical rate of removal, even with very stubborn impurities or coatings.
The WL 5000 Profi XL AirMax dry ice blasting unit is a universally deployable and portable system, and is particularly suitable for service sector companies that successfully employ the dry ice blasting method for industrial, maintenance and repair applications.
This impressively high-performance dry ice blasting unit features the very best equipment.
The technical highlights are impressive – including for example a continuously variable blast pressure setting by means of a pressure reducer, or the choice of dry ice delivery rate ranging from 20 to 140 kg/h. The soft-start function is a unique feature, allowing easy and convenient build-up to the unit’s blasting pressure.
The WL 5000 Profi XL Airmax dry ice blasting unit was developed specifically for robust and exacting dry ice cleaning in continuous operation.
WL 5000 AirMax Z
with aditional integrated cyclone precipitator with automated drainage
WL 5000 AirMax Premium
with dry ice hopper with special non-stick coating and compressed air high speed nozzle in the dry ice hopper that automatically loosens the dry ice in fixed time intervals.
Configure your individual dry ice blasting machine:
- Integrated cyclone precipitator with automated drainage
- Dry ice hopper with special non-stick coating
- Compressed air nozzle with automatic time interval inside the dry ice hopper – regularly loosens the dry ice and thus prevents a plugging of the dry ice supply
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.