Dry ice blasting system WL 5000 AirMax
The best choice for challenging dry ice cleaning jobs
Our WL 5000 AirMax dry ice blasting system is a versatile dry ice blasting machine for cleaning surfaces with a wide range of levels of soiling. This dry ice blasting unit was specifically developed for robust and demanding continuous operation. The dry ice container has a volume of 50 kg dry ice capacity. An electronic vibrator ensures a reliable supply of pellets. This dry ice blasting machine is available in different configurations:
WL 5000 AirMax Basic / Z / Premium
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume continuously variable from 20 – 140 kg/h
- Digital display showing the dry ice pellet transport volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Acid-proof wheels with antifriction bearing
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Name: White Lion WL 5000 AirMax dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 140 kg/h (continuously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 50 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm x 580 mm x 1100 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in the delivery:
- Gun with universal high speed nozzle
- Blasting hose 10 m
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m power cable with two-pin earthed plug – CEE 7/4
WL 5000 AirMax Basic
The extremely high delivery volume of dry ice pellets, ranging from 20 kg/h to 140 kg/h, allows for a fast and economical rate of removal, even with very stubborn impurities or coatings.
The WL 5000 Profi XL AirMax dry ice blasting unit is a universally deployable and portable system, and is particularly suitable for service sector companies that successfully employ the dry ice blasting method for industrial, maintenance and repair applications.
This impressively high-performance dry ice blasting unit features the very best equipment.
The technical highlights are impressive – including for example a continuously variable blast pressure setting by means of a pressure reducer, or the choice of dry ice delivery rate ranging from 20 to 140 kg/h. The soft-start function is a unique feature, allowing easy and convenient build-up to the unit’s blasting pressure.
The WL 5000 Profi XL Airmax dry ice blasting unit was developed specifically for robust and exacting dry ice cleaning in continuous operation.
WL 5000 AirMax Z
with aditional integrated cyclone precipitator with automated drainage
WL 5000 AirMax Premium
with dry ice hopper with special non-stick coating and compressed air high speed nozzle in the dry ice hopper that automatically loosens the dry ice in fixed time intervals.
Configure your individual dry ice blasting machine:
- Integrated cyclone precipitator with automated drainage
- Dry ice hopper with special non-stick coating
- Compressed air nozzle with automatic time interval inside the dry ice hopper – regularly loosens the dry ice and thus prevents a plugging of the dry ice supply