Dry ice blasting machine WL 5000 Robby
Automated dry ice blasting – very much in vogue
We offer a high end solution for automated processes, developed with longtime experience from the industry: The model WL5000 Robby. This dry ice blasting machine is at home in the modern surface engineering. A pretreatment with the dry ice blasting procedure is economical and unerring. The range of applications extends from surface cleaning to deburring.
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume continuously variable from 20 – 140 kg/h
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Controllable by means of the SPS controllers of every computer system
- Name: White Lion WL 5000 Robby
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 140 kg/h – continuously variable
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 50 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m
- Compressed air hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (Standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm × 580 mm × 900 mm
- Weight: 92 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 950 W
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.