Dry ice blasting system WL Cube
The White Lion CUBE a truly cool multi-talent
The White Lion Cube is literally a cube. Its dimensions 48×48×48 cm with a weight of approx. 45kg are a credit to its name.
A completely new development is the integrated dry ice grinder, a type of mill that continuously grinds the required 3mm blasting granules of dry ice pellets to the desired size. This is where the so-called dry ice micro particles are produced. These fine C02 ice particles enable particularly gentle and at the same time effective cleaning of moulded parts or tools.
These microparticles provide special access to surfaces and materials that cannot be achieved with traditional dry ice blasting.
The White Lion Cube can be used for plastic injection moulding, laboratories, technology developments, but also for upholstery (train bus vehicle) or cockpit cleaning. Find more innovative applications in the menu item Fields of application.
The Cube can produce amazing cleaning results from an air volume of 0.5m3 per min. air flow and an air pressure of 0.5 bar.
The highlight are its three 4 mm compressed air connections. With sufficient volume flow (from the customer), these ensure even faster tool machining. This makes its performance almost comparable to that of a 3/4 inch dry ice blasting system, such as our WL 1500 Competition.
The proven practical glass lid, which is used in all White Lion dry ice blasting machines, is also found in the White Lion Cube. So you can easily recognize the filling quantity of dry ice. The filling container is made of stainless steel and has high-quality insulation.
Be mobile and comfortable in your production. As accessories, there are two different sized Cube trolleys with space for a 30kg or 15kg dry ice box as well as industry-specific tools. Further accessories can be found in the menu item Accessories.
If we could arouse your interest for our cool power cube, we are pleased to advise you personally. Call us or send us an inquiry, we look forward to hearing from you.
- Comfortable nozzle change without tools
- Internal compressed air regulation from 0.5 – 10 bar
- Infinitely variable dry ice pellet delivery volume adjustment from 0 – 60 kg/h
- Infinitely adjustable grain size, smaller than 3mm dry ice pellets
- Electronic ice mill control
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Filling container with glass lid
- Compact cubic design
- Blast gun with integrated LED illumination
- Filling container with glass lid
- Designation: White Lion Cube dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: Single hose system
- Blasting material: dry ice pellets up to 3 mm diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 0- 60 kg/h (infinitely variable)
- Dry ice capacity in filling container: approx. 10 kg (insulated with electric vibrator)
- blast hose ½” available in different lengths: 1,5 m, 2,5 m, 5m
- Compressed air supply line 1× 2.5m quick coupling 4mm, connection possibility for 3X quick coupling
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 480 mm × 480 mm × 480 mm
- weight: 45 kg
- Manufacture: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 0.2 – 3.3 m3/min (depending on nozzle)
- Application pressure: 0.5 – 10 bar
- Perm. operating pressure: up to 10 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO standard 8573-1: Class 3: Oil and largely free of water
- Power supply: 240 V / 50 – 60 Hz (other voltage on request)
- Electrical power consumption: 500 W
Included in delivery:
- Blasting pistol with integrated LED illumination with 5mm round nozzle
- Hose package heat resistant up to 700 degrees 5 m
- compressed air hose 5m, quick coupling 4mm
- 5 m mains cable with Schuko plug
- Flat nozzle S
- Round nozzle 3mm
- Round nozzle 6mm
- Undercarriage Tower S:
with hose holder and space for a dry ice box 353 × 353 × 305 mm with a filling volume of 12.5 l
- Underframe Tower XL:
with hose holder and space for a dry ice box 610 × 385 × 355 mm with a filling volume of 36 l
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.