Dry ice blasting machine WL 3000 Profi
The multi-purpose and lightweight all-rounder among the dry ice blasting machines
It should be compact and functional, that is and was our requirements in the development of this dry ice blasting system.
The White Lion 3000 Profi is equipped with a filling container with glass lid, a conductive chassis and a light and at the same time robust aluminum casing. This makes this dry ice blasting system so unique, economical and powerful as well.
The dry ice blasting system WL 3000 Profi is a universally applicable mobile dry ice blasting machine for the technical cleaning of surfaces with different impurities and convinces with versatility and comfort. Our successful WL 3000 series consists of three different variants, the WL 3000 Profi, the stainless steel version WL 3000 IRON and the WL 3000 Black Edition.
The very high volume of dry ice pellets from 20kg / h up to 120 kg / h enables a fast processing speed even with intensive contamination with highest economic efficiency. The removal rate of the impurity is high, which is appreciated especially by our customers in the service industry.
Find out more about the countless applications in our menu item applications.
This dry ice blaster, like all White Lion machine types, is available in a variety of configurations and can be equipped with a wide range of accessories.
Give us a call and let us advise you competently, so we can create your personal offer customised to your requirements.
- Quick nozzle replacement without tools
- Internal compressed air pressure adjustment from 1 – 16 bar
- Dry ice pellet delivery volume continuously variable from 20 – 120 kg/h
- Digital display showing the dry ice pellet transport volume
- Emergency stop function with red LED signal lamp
- Acid-proof wheels with antifriction bearing
- Compressed air and blasting pressure manometer
- Name: White Lion WL 3000 dry ice blasting unit
- Blasting system: single-hose system
- Blasting medium: dry ice pellets – 3 mm in diameter
- Dry ice consumption: 20 – 120 kg/h (continuously variable)
- Dry ice hopper capacity: 30 kg (isolated and electrovibrating)
- Blasting hose ¾” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m or 10 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Compressed air hose 1” available in different lengths: 5 m, 7.5 m, 10 m or 20 m (standard delivery 10 m)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 675 mm × 580 mm × 900 mm
- Weight: 80 kg
- Manufactured in: Germany
Compressed air data:
- Air consumption: 1 – 16 m3/min (depending on application)
- Application pressure: 1 – 16 bar
- Permissible operating pressure: up to 16 bar
- Optimum air quality in accordance with ISO 8573-1 standard: Class 3: Oil-free and dust-free
- Power connection: 230 V / 50 Hz (other voltages available on request)
- Electrical power: 750 W
Included in the delivery:
- Gun with universal high speed nozzle
- Blasting hose 10 m
- Compressed air hose 10 m with MODY claw couplings
- 10 m power cable with two-pin earthed plug – CEE 7/4
Repair & service
To develop and manufacture sophisticated and reliable dry ice blasting equipment is one thing – but to maintain it is quite another.
Good maintenance of a dry ice blasting system often makes the decisive contribution to continued success in its application.
Who doesn’t know that a failure is always inconvenient, and usually unexpected. Our technicians ensure the highest levels of safety and reliability for our dry ice blasting systems. Maintenance contracts provide regular reminders when servicing is due – so your dry ice blasting systems are always up to date and ready for use.